Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I hire monthly resources or an annual contract is mandatory?
We provide a variety of engagement models for hiring resources to our clients. Our clients have the option to choose from the following models:
a. Dedicated - 160 Hours/Month
b. Part Time- 80 Hours/Month
c. Time and Material Based - Hourly
2. What is the procedure for hiring dedicated resources from us?
- The process for hiring resources from us is very simple. The client shares the project requirements and the relevant interviews are scheduled. Once the best-fit resource is selected, he(she) is deployed with the client
3. What if I hire someone, and then after few months I found that the there is a performance issue in output, then what?
- At regular intervals, We will be checking in with you to ensure that you are happy with the performance of your remote worker working for your assignment(s). At any point of time, if their performance begins to suffer we would ask that you try to resolve the situation just as you would with any other employee. However, if those efforts do not produce the desired results and performance is still lacking, we will replace them. No questions asked.
4. I have never hired a remote worker before, how will I manage them? Monitor output and performance of them?
- There are several tools that give us the ability to create a virtual office. Even allowing for real time face-to-face communication! There are several tools available nowadays to mimic local office presence, many of we use ourselves on a day to day basis. You might even find that utilizing these tools works even better than what you’re doing right now.
5. Is there a Project Manager to supervise the resources?
- Once the resources are on-boarded, each client is assigned a project coordinator and is provided free of charge for communication. The project coordinator acts as a single point of contact for regular communication and query resolution.
6. What kind of support will I get from Outsource to Experts?
- We are here for you throughout the entire process, not just the sourcing and selection process. We will be checking in at regular intervals to ensure that things are operating as per your plan, and we will also check in at regular intervals with your remote worker. We take full responsibility for our worker’s presence and performance, and pride ourselves on always staying on top of that. You will always be aware of what is happening. Communication is the key to success.
7. Is there an option of replacement in case of dissatisfaction with any resources?
- Yes, if a client is dissatisfied with a particular resource for a specified period of time then Outsource to Experts ensures free and timely replacement.
8. What are the benefits of outsourcing to India?
- The main aim and benefit of outsourcing is value increase for your company. This is achieved through higher business process level, considerable cost reduction and shorter project delivery time.
9. Are there any additional charges related to the hiring of dedicated resources with Outsource to Experts?
- No, there are no hidden/additional costs for hiring dedicated resources.
10. What if I'm not sure of what kind of service I need?
- Contact our experts and they will assist you in turning your specific business needs and requirements into technical specification for your software.
11. How long does it take for the on-boarding process?
- It takes 1-6 working days for the resource(s) to come on-board for the project.
12. What is a dedicated development team and benefits of it?
- Every project is unique. A dedicated team is the best choice to carefully deal with your special requirements and features specified by your business needs, end-users and personal preferences. Outsourcing your project to an Offshore Development Team is delegating it to experts in the area, who have established schemes for effective software development. The flexibility in managing and staffing an ODT guarantees high ROI and top-quality results.
13. Is there an option of providing resources who work in flexible shifts?
- Outsource to Experts provides resources who work in Indian Standard Time (+0530 UTC). We provide the flexibility to schedule meetings at a time that is convenient for the client. In fact, for overseas customers, communication rarely is a challenge.
14. What if I would like to request a pilot project before signing a contract?
- We can do it on your request after settling all details. The payment (or a free option) depends on your pilot project requirements and scope. Contact our experts for more details.
15. What is the reporting process of the work done? Do I get access to project management software and timesheet reports?
- Outsource to Experts ensures that each client gets timesheet reports along with complete access of the project management tool at a frequency decided by the client.
16. What is the lead time required to ramp up the resources?
- TAT would be 7-21 working days depending on technology and experience required.
17. How can I make payments to Outsource to Experts?
- You will be billed monthly, based on the start date of your worker. You can pay this using PayPal, Wire Transfer or, any major credit card
18. If I hire someone for the 2-week trial and don’t keep them, what happens?
- The 2 week trial period is a non-obligatory trial period. You are not bound to keep someone just because you hired them for the trial period. This 2 week is designed so that you can put them to the test and see if the long term potential is there. If you don’t feel that the match-up will be a success then we will assign a replacement for you. No questions asked.
19. How can I manage my developer performance?
- We have well defined communication and management process. This includes PM tools like Zoho, Redmine, Jira and communication tools like Skype, Slack, and Googlemeet.
20. I need a larger team would you offer discounts?
- Yes, we would, depending upon the project and team size.
Get in touch with us to take the benefit of our experience of delivering cost effective and quality project solutions.